SCCM Administrator [REMOTE in Poland]
Job ID 572891BR
Date posted 03/02/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your daily tasks will include
- Being part of a team that is responsible for maintaining one of the largest IT infrastructures for global financial institution
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Proposing improvements for client's environment
- Daily cooperation with the customer to have direct impact on service quality and customer satisfaction
Benefits for you
Kyndryl Poland are proud to be
In joining Kyndryl Poland you will work for a diverse company that invests in your future and join a team culture that amplifies learning, and development agility.
Kyndryl has a flexible working policy. Depending on the position there are a number of options including some home working opportunities. These ensure a better balance and improved flexibility both inside and outside of work for you.
Plus, we offer many other cultural and environmental benefits to our employees. From an agile office space with games room, to team dinners and seasonal gifts. As well as Charity, ESG initiatives and focus groups, where our employees co-create our new company culture strongly based on their personal feedback and sentiments.
Our employees enjoy varying other options too: utilizing our Employee Assistance Program (with online consultants in law, tax, life events, psychology); opting in for the Retirement pension plan; using their company mobile for private use; and we have a Cafeteria platform, with Kyndryl benefits points.
Of course, you can also take advantage of other great offerings:
- Private health card
- Life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- A wide range of benefit options for parents and children
- Sports activities and team events
- Free language courses & many personal development possibilities
- Employee referral program
- Mindfulness and Yoga Classes
We are looking forward to seeing you join us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Installation, Configuration, Backup & Restore
- Installation and configuration SCCM/MECM role servers. Configuration of boundaries
- Monitoring, maintenance of windows & variables configuration for managed objects
- Firewall requests with proper ports
- Complete environment backup and restoration
- SCCM/MECM upgraded, deployment new client versions
- Maintaining patching script, ad hoc patching of Windows Servers, solving problems with not visible patches on managed clients
- Wrapping, deployment (installation/uninstallation), modifying scripts in powershell
- OS Deployment
- Maintaining and modification of task sequences, import to production environment
- PXE configuration and troubleshooting
- Creation or modification baselines. Creation of new Configuration Items. Modification of scripts
- Creating custom reports or modifying existing reports in SQL Report Builder
- Creating query in SCCM console
- Solving problems in all mentioned areas and also problems with SCCM client on managed machines
- Usage of CMBD tool (configuration database for computers)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- English language B1/B2
- German language is a plus
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- SAP Subject Matter Expert Poland, Warsaw, Poland, Krakow (City), Poland, Katowice, Poland, Wroclaw
- Change and Release Manager for SAP S4HANA Poland, Warsaw, Poland, Krakow (City), Poland, Katowice, Poland, Wroclaw
- Customer Support Ninja with German Poland, Wroclaw
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?