Cloud Network Automation Services-Network Specialist [REMOTE in PolandApply Job ID 563155BR Date posted 05/17/2022 Location(s) Warsaw, Poland; Krakow (City), Poland; Katowice, Poland; Wroclaw, Poland
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesNetwork Specialist will be responsible for the Network Solution design, installation, decommission and ongoing support of Network Infrastructure, including Routers, DRES, Switches, Firewalls, and Load Balancers across a wide range of Kyndryl solutions supporting the Strategic Outsourcing client base.
What you can count on:
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- Free language courses
- Wide range of benefits packages for parents and children
- Sports activities & Team Events
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Breadth of Network Engineering and Architecture principles, including:
- A broad and deep understanding of Network Concepts (routing, firewalls, VPN’s, BGP, MPLS, VPC, Load-Balancing, Proxies etc.)
- Strong and repeated experience in deployment and managing network infrastructure in a delivery/support role
- Network Function Virtualization, i.e., Software Defined Networking
- Network Security concepts
- Network Monitoring and Management Tools
- Strong Network troubleshooting skills
- Network analysis tool skills (e.g., Wireshark, tcpdump)
- Ability to understand, perform and document logical trouble-shooting steps to isolate and resolve network problems
- Basic understanding of IT, Servers, Network, Storage and Cloud Computing concepts
- Required Professional Expertise
- Communicates with other professionals (account executives, project managers, architects, IT specialists) on network tools, technology and methodologies related to the design and delivery of infrastructure solutions and participates in their evaluation and design.
- Work effectively with other team members to understand project requirements to evaluate, design and implement infrastructure solutions to meet those needs.
- Ability to work co-operatively with global team members, including, customers, vendors, and other internal teams to achieve the overall technical goals.
- Analyze problems and suggest infrastructure solutions involving IT technology, methodology, process, tools, and solution components.
- Appropriate Industry Accreditations and Certifications for Network Engineering and Design.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- VMWARE NSX (V or T) Experience and Certification or other Software Defined Networking (SDN) technology
- Basic scripting and automation experience e.g. Ansible, Terraform
- Ability to understand, perform and document Project plan, Root Cause Analysis, incident report etc.
- Rich experience in customer service and ability to drive the issue to resolution while maintaining all agreed SLA and quality metrics.
- Experience in Security Engineering practices and driving to closure any vulnerability findings raised by security and risk team.
- Ability to work with vendors and internal support teams to update, maintain, and patch all Network infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Agile principles in a Network delivery role
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Network Services Specialist
(Y110) Kyndryl Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. Z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position