[KJ] Senior Lead, Procurement
Job ID 640882BR
Date posted 05/18/2023
Primary Job Area Supply Chain
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Supports global procurement activities and tasks that are not sourcing specific.
- Involves several job role specialties such as business operations, policies and practices, global compliance, client services bid management, supplier contract development and negotiation in support of complex services engagements.
- Sourcing Leader role for HW, Telecom commodity.
- Manage huge spending of responsible commodity.
- Lead commodity strategy execution in Japan market by working with key stakeholders, supplier, and buyers in Japan.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise1. Procurement sourcing experience of strategic sourcing/tactical sourcing (Expert level knowledge and skill for sourcing and operation such as Supplier selection, Fair value analysis, Contract management, Quotation, PO management, etc).
2. Achieve the business goals of the organization. (Achieve the target of the key metrics)
3. Manage the internal stakeholder relationship (Influence, QA communication, guidance, good relathionship, etc)
4. Manage the external supplier relationship.(Influence, negotiation, good relationship, etc)
5. Highly ethical mindset to maintain the compliant business behaviours and practices. Maintain the compliance for the procurement policy and local laws and internal business process and policies.(influence internal stakeholder to follow the authorized procurement process in order to ensure the cimpliance to the laws and corporate policies, provide the guidance to members and suppliers)
6. Basic IT skills to use multiple web application and tools effectively.
7. Good knowledge of IT industry and company strategy.
8. Business level English communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Working experiences and capability of collaboration with people across different countries. (Global communication skills).
- Business data analysis, Financial analysis or accounting skills
- Basic knowledge of business legal and intellectual property right.
- Experience in working in sales or IT delivery organization.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Procurement Sourcing Professional
(Y036) Kyndryl Japan KK
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- [KJ] Senior Lead, Procurement Japan, Tokyo
- [KJ] Senior Associate, Procurement - Tier 2 Accounts Payable Support Japan, Tokyo
- [KJ] Associate, Accounts Payable - Invoice Reception and Entry Japan, Tokyo
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?