Job ID 536820BR
Date posted 09/09/2022
Primary Job Area Architect
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesDo you have drive and determination to be the best?
Be part of this exciting opportunity at Kyndryl and take a lead role as a Chief Architect.
- The Chief Architect is a Senior technical adviser and leader who is responsible for working with our customers to understand the challenges, desired outcomes and success criteria for their business.
- Building a trusted relationship the Chief Architect understands and contributes to the client’s technical strategy by offering investments in-line with technology trends and client needs.
- Deeply rooted in client technology context with breadth of expertise across Enterprise solutions the Chief Architect is a Senior technical adviser to client C-Suite. As well as the client facing side, the Chief Architect also has a leadership role within Kyndryl, and provides technical leadership, mentoring and governance to the team of architects working with our customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- To succeed in the role of Chief Architect you will have a strong background within both Enterprise and Solution Architecture and have a wide range of systems experience in a technology led business.
- You will have a proven background defining technology strategy and architecting solutions across Application, Data, Product and Technology Architecture.
- You will have a proven leadership track record in a similar Enterprise Architect role and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will have current technical knowledge of cloud services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and IBM Cloud
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- TOGAF certification
- Experience with Agile delivery methods.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 20% or 1 day a week
(Y036) Kyndryl Japan KK
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position