Senior Application Developer
Job ID 612812BR
Date posted 11/24/2022
Primary Job Area Architect
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesJoin Agile teams and take a key role by leading and supporting the projects ·
Analyze, design, code, test and put in production custom solutions for Kyndryl clients in an Agile environment ·
Work closely with the clients to develop high quality customized solutions ·
Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the client and the other members of the team ·
Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement ·
Perform root cause analysis of process issues ·
Prepare functional specifications ·
API design, backward compatibility, and architecture conformance
As a Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Excellent learning & career development opportunities in a global company
- Latest innovative IT systems & technologies
- Modern office in Business Park Sofia, with convenient location near subway and other public transportation; car and bicycle parking options
- Hybrid way of working
- Remote & Travel (R&T) Allowance
- Up to 5 paid vacation days in addition to the standard annual vacation entitlement of 20 days
- Additional parental bonding leave of up to 20 working days for the second, non-birth parent
- Voluntary Medical Plan including health & dental coverage - self-participation
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Multisport card option self-participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program
- Access to Recognition platform
- Free coffee and fresh fruits in the office
Required Technical and Professional Expertise· Experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including requirement analysis, prototyping, development, unit testing, debugging, deployment and support.
· Experience with JS frameworks like Dojo, jQuery, Angular, etc.
· Experience with major databases like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MySQL.
· Experience in developing/consuming SOAP/REST services
· Experience with design and implementation of Business Processes would be considered an advantage
· IBM Business Automation Workflow (IBM BAW) version 20.X.X would be considered a great advantage.
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceN\\A
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y008) Kyndryl Bulgaria EOOD
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Senior Application Developer Bulgaria, Sofia
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.