Security Architect - Security Intel & Operations Consulting ServicesApply Job ID 548136BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Singapore, Singapore
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Security architect you will be a central part of our Advisory & implementation services (A&IS) in Kyndryl Singapore. This role will mean strong contribution to building our Security consulting team grow in terms of competence, experience, and size.
Security architects at Kyndryl works on customer security driven solutions and lead the security agendas from a technical perspective through advising, sharing knowledge and designing security and resiliency solutions. You will be expected to be able to design technical solutions and advise strategic customers on various Cybersecurity and cyber resiliency competencies, such as GRC, Offensive Security, Zero Trust Framework, Data Privacy, Identity and Access Management, Network Security Infrastructure, Threat Advisory & Management, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and other Security related topics through your deep understanding of the issues that organizations face today.
A part of your job will also involve working together with Kyndryl Global Practices and Advisory Services to establish our strategy and offerings to the Singapore market.
Kyndryl can offer you a focused and highly competent team of colleagues along with the possibility to personal growth through certifications in areas where you wish to take your career forward.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Client facing: success driven, able to build strong & trusted relationships with clients
- Passion for Business Growth and wanting to be part of building a strong team
- Problem Solver & Creative Thinker
- Can work without supervision and demonstrate strong collaboration
- Mentoring your peers
- Excellent communications skills and master both Singapore and English written and spoken languages
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills and empathy
- Be part of a global company and be able to work across borders and cultures
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Consultancy experience is must as well as the interest in helping customers with their problems and challenges
- 3+ years of security architect/consultant experience (or software, solutions, network architect etc.)
- In-depth knowledge in any or some of the areas below:
- Security Risk Management
- Offensive Security
- Cloud Security
- Zero Trust; Network Security Infrastructure, DevSecOps
- Certification in security for cloud across hyperscalers
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceAs stated above.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y060) Kyndryl (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position