Datadog SpecialistApply Job ID 561610BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Rome, Italy
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a DATADOG Specialist.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseDATADOG Specialist works on:
- an entire monitoring/CMDB/troubleticketing and event management environment transformation;
- setup and configuration of monitoring tool infrastructures for both servers and network appliances;
- management of the production monitoring infrastructure, mainly relaying on Datadog (CMC Microcore – Nagios-like), IBM Tivoli Suite, Splunk and ServiceNow ticketing and CMDB integrations;
- custom monitoring plugins development for operating systems, network, databases and applications;
- development of automated reporting scripts and web portals for integrations.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Configuration Engineering Professional
Up to 20% or 1 day a week
(Y099) Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position