Infrastructure Specialist - Hybrid Cloud Projects
Job ID 624695BR
Date posted 03/31/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Handles technical leadership and guidance for the client infrastructure.
- Perform, build, configure and manage Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure.
- Lead the cloud computing strategy implementation of the client based on design and cloud best practices.
- Secure the cloud infrastructure and protect data, systems, and assets in the cloud, by implementing security best practices like encryption and IAM policy.
- Ensure security compliance by remediating findings in cloud security tools like Palo Alto Prisma Cloud.
- Monitor and analyze cloud workload metrics to gain visibility to workload events to take appropriate action.
- Optimize cloud cost by reviewing cloud billing and by selecting the right type of resources and services.
- Implement high availability on cloud workload and network infrastructure by leveraging cloud backup services and configuring redundant network connectivity to the cloud like AWS Direct Connect as primary with Site-to-Site VPN as a backup.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Has experience in cloud infrastructure and Landing Zone deployment.
• Has experience in application migration to the cloud.
• Knowledgeable in IAAC (Infra as a Code ex: CloudFormation/Terraform) , Automation (ex: Ansible) and cloud CLI/SDK/API Tools
• Knowledgeable in on-premises IT infrastructure implementation and integration to cloud network (ex: via S2S VPN, AWS Direct Connect, Azure Expressroute etc.).
• Ability to translate architectural requirements.
• Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements.
• Understanding of virtualization technology.
• Knowledgeable in networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls).
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y053) Kyndryl Philippines, Incorporated
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Systems Administrator - Distributed Storage Philippines, Quezon City
- Lead, Systems Administration - VMware Philippines, Quezon City
- Associate, Systems Administration - VMware Philippines, Quezon City
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?