Senior Procurement ProfessionalApply Job ID 558312BR Date posted 04/29/2022 Location(s) Prague, Czech Republic
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesSenior Buyer role supporting Kyndryl CEE operations. Running tenders, close cooperation with sales organization. End to End sourcing, contracts negotiations.
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Extended sick pay
- 2 Sick Days
- Flexi Pass vouchers
- Multisport card
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Special Discount Offerings & Services from external companies and providers
- Maternity Leave and Return Program
- Contribution to the Pension fund
You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1 year of procurement experience in international company
- Fluent English, native Czech/Slovak
- IT procurement
- Indirect procurement
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Procurement Sourcing Professional
(Y017) Kyndryl Česká republika, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position