Procurement ProfessionalApply Job ID 544279BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Prague, Czech Republic
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesSenior Buyer role supporting Kyndryl CEE operations. Running tenders, close cooperation with sales organization. End to End sourcing, contracts negotiations.
As an Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Above standard Medical Care
- Subsidized price of Multisport card
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Preferential mobile tarrifs
- Global Travel and Group Life Insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 helpline)
- Wellbeing program
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with newborn)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- minimum 3 years of procurement experience in international company
- fluent English
- native Slovak/Czech Republic
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- IT procurement
- indirect procurement
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Procurement Sourcing Professional
(Y018) Kyndryl Client Center, s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position