Network ConsultantApply Job ID 565365BR Date posted 05/19/2022 Location(s) Portsmouth, United Kingdom; Greenford, United Kingdom; Manchester, United Kingdom; Warwick, United Kingdom; Glasgow, United Kingdom
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an Network Consultant in Kyndryl; Advisory and Implementation Service (A&IS) you will lead teams that provide consultative skills and technology expertise to drive sales and deliver customer service requirements. You will be responsible for provide billable advisory Network consulting services for Next Generation Network Services including, SDx (SDDC, SDWAN, SDAccess, SASE), Edge networking, Private 5G networks and network security.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders; experience originating deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal shaping and pricing strategies.
• Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
• Practitioner Development: Perform the role of counsellor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Use Case Prioritization, ROI, and Business Case Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create industry points of view for our service offerings.
• Subject Matter Expertise in Network Strategy, Architecture, and Roadmap design.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseBe able to demonstrate applied knowledge in
• Developing strong client relationships with a focus on the executive levels.
• Consultant experience (consulting assignments documented in CV) specifically in delivering Network assessments, Strategy development, gap analysis, and high-level architecture design.
• Delivery of SDx solutions eg (SDDC, SDWAN, SDAccess, SASE).
• Communications skills with clients, including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Conducting workshops, and facilitating completion of questionnaires to gather requirements and additional data including application dependencies and cross-dependencies
• Working independently and within groups of other consultants and architects, providing ‘Thought capital’ level expertise in areas such as Network design, software-defined networks, wireless, and 5G.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience• Communicate an understanding of the technical and commercial impacts of Private 5G technology which has had an impact on business adoption.
• SDN/Edge/5G - skills for edge computing including system design, networking, database expertise and security.
• SDN - Datacenter/cloud infrastructure, policy, network virtualization.
• Service Management, Operational Readiness, Operating Model Assessment, network Operating Model Strategy, Design, Governance, IT Svc. Mgt. Process and Tools
• Strong knowledge in Edge and IoT services.
• Experience in Multi-Cloud platforms.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
IT Management Consultant
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y072) Kyndryl UK Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position