Job ID 580142BR
Date posted 10/14/2022
Primary Job Area Consultant
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain logical network diagrams and architecture documentation & IP Management
- Upgrade firmware, security patches and latest software upgrades as per client policy
- Firewall Policy monitoring and fine tuning
- Perform policy/configuration changes to the managed services/products as per the SOP shared by client
- Update and maintain the firewall policy as per client request.
- Escalate security incidents via e-mail, as appropriate.
- Follow the compliance and security guideline and to make sure compliance level is as per bank compliance expectation. Follow-up and do all needed coordination to achieve this for security
- IPS Signature updating & management and Vulnerability assessment support & implementation of suggested mitigation by Customer SOC Team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and management experience of FortiGate, Cisco & Pal Alto firewalls with good troubleshooting skills.
- Independent handling and managing severity
- Good understanding on firewall polices and implementation skills
- Knowledge and configuration experience on Intrusion detection and IPS
- Experience on firewall monitoring tools
- Hands on experience around NAC solution preferably Cisco ISE solutions, Impreva – WAF, & Symantec Endpoint solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge on Proxy solutions, Cisco/Juniper/Checkpoint firewall experience, other security devices management experience (WAF, ACS, VPN Solutions).
- Security certification, CCNP, NSE, CCSE etc
- Understanding and troubleshooting/configuration experience on DDOS & web gateways.
- Knowledge on Security Logging solutions, Qrador and other OEM Syslog logging solutions.
- Knowledge of automation to reduce the number of incidents or repetitive incidents are preferred.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- SAP HR/HCM Functional consultant India, Bengaluru
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.