Project Coordinator - Network ServicesApply Job ID 563897BR Date posted 05/25/2022 Location(s) Noida, India; Hyderabad, India; Bengaluru, India
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesOur firm is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator who can manage a project from implementation stage to completion. The candidate will be able to utilize project data to make future projects more productive and cost-efficient. It is expected from the successful candidate for this position to take ownership for driving projects and continuously take proactive actions to overcome potential issues, delays, and secure projects completion. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time and at or under budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review project documentation
- Ensure a valid billing document is present
- Process the Client Request in asset management tool to trigger Service Request creation
- Attend or organize kick off and status meetings
- Create Order List and procure the equipment/Ensure customer equipment is recorded in asset management tool.
- Monitor order progress and equipment delivery
- Manage subcontractors involved with project implementation
- Ensure hardware is returned after disconnects to designated owner
- Engage onsite technician TSS for H&F or logical support using authorised tool.
- Engage TSS for HW maintenance registration in their database
- As an exception, may have to request HW maintenance quote to IBM TSS
- Record billable hours in clocking tool
- Trigger/terminate billing in asset management tool and RFS (PgMP) tool
- Send confirmation to PM or SE once Asset management tasks are completed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure (Router, Switches, and Firewalls)
- Valid and current PMP certification (Preferable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Should have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have very good English (Written, spoken)
- Flexible in terms of time
- Experience 3-4 years in IT industries
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Network Services Specialist
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position