Cloud Solution Architect.Apply Job ID 556311BR Date posted 05/27/2022 Location(s) Noida, India; Hyderabad, India; Bengaluru, India
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Cloud Solution Architect is an exemplary technical leader in his/her areas of practice. They bring deep experience and strategic insight spanning from Architecture, Design and Development leadership to client facing solution skills which are among the best in the industry. This role is crucial to realizing cutting edge Hybrid and Multi solutions for clients worldwide specially using technologies from leading Cloud Service Providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP and IBM Cloud. The role would involve working with highly skilled infrastructure architects and deployment specialists to develop and execute complex solutions for Kyndryl clients worldwide. He or she will prioritize building critical intellectual capital that may eventually be leveraged by the wider Kyndryl audience through development of best-in-class reusable assets often using bleeding edge technologies on “First of a Kind” projects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in designing & delivering solutions involving hyperscalar Cloud Service providers – AWS, Azure and Google on Large Cloud transformation projects
- Delivered at-least three successful Cloud transformation projects end to end and should be able to explain in-depth the aspects of design that had been considered
- Delivered at-least one successful Cloud Consulting engagement where he/she should have conducted stakeholder interviews & Cloud maturity assessments to evaluate the capabilities for Technology Architecture, Automation & Hybrid/Public Cloud Operating Model. Developed Consulting work products like Cloud maturity assessments, Target State Blueprints and Transformation Roadmaps.
- Performed Cloud Landing zone design involving Account/Organization/Subscription structure, IAM, factoring in Functional & Non-Functional Requirements
- Kubernetes and associated technologies (Autoscaling, Ingress design, Service Mesh etc). Should have experience with Cloud native Kubernetes platforms such as AKS, EKS, GKE etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC), DevOps & Cloud Automation Technologies & practices leveraging Cloud native tools, CI/CD, etc.
- They should have skills in Cloud Architecture, Design and Solution Development for global client needs. This role is crucial to realizing cutting edge On-Prem, Hybrid and Multi-cloud Capabilities and Solutions for clients worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of other Cloud Providers e.g., Oracle, Alibaba Cloud, IBM Cloud.
- Knowledge of leading technologies from VMware, Nutanix, Red Hat, Rancher, SAP, Oracle, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Knowledge of Network infrastructure (Routing, Firewalling) on both On-premise as well as Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Technologies & practices
- Knowledge of application modernization & integration from a Cloud Architecture standpoint & the involved technologies such as containerization, streaming, API management
- Compliance - Integrate compliance and data regulatory requirements into all solutions.
- Multi-tier architectures: Load Balancers, Caching, Web Servers, Application Servers, Networking and Databases.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Software Development & Support
Role (Job Role)
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position