Infrastructure Specialist - Public Cloud
Job ID 630516BR
Date posted 03/09/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Manages the operation of IT hardware, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services and products to meet the needs of a business.
- Prepares for and supports new or changed services, the change process, regulatory, legal, and professional standards, performance of systems and services in relation to their contribution to business performance, and bought-in services including, for example, public network, virtual private network, and outsourced services.
- Provides service-level reporting, risk, and contingency planning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Engineers with Hyperscalar and Traditional Skills with Minimum 5 years and Maximum 12 Years experience.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS solutions in a public cloud environment.
- Subject matter expertise in Azure cloud.
- Experience with Aws or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Able to construct cloud formation scripts to automate the deployment of complex cloud architectures.
- An understanding of virtual machines and containerization technology such as docker or Kubernetes.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT-related work.
- Certified Azure Solution Architect.
- Retain one or more of other cloud certifications: AWS/GCP.
- Experience in solution architecture, DevSecOps practices, and cloud integration.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, etc.).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Added advantage Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, Python, or Java.
- Cloud architect experience.
- Understanding of cloud security capabilities and risks.
- Strong security inclination.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in professional experience.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Senior Lead, Infrastructure Specialist (Public Cloud) India, Mumbai
- Network Service Specialist India, Mumbai
- Lead II, Systems Administration India, Mumbai
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?