Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) - TIER 1
Job ID 598328BR
Date posted 01/16/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Licenciatura en Ciencias de la Computación, Tecnología de la Información u otros campos relevantes
• Experiencia con la incorporación de datos y asegurando el sellado de tiempo apropiado y el análisis de datos
• Habilidad administrativa y de comunicación
• 1 año de experiencia utilizando plataformas SIEM
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) advanced experience (SIEM)
• Servicio de apoyo a la infraestructura del cliente
• Experiencia profesional y técnica preferida: Administrador de SIEM de nivel 2
• Al menos 1 año de experiencia en la administración de Q-RADAR
• Experiencia con la gestión de roles y permisos de Q-RADAR
• Experiencia con objetos de conocimiento de aplicación Q-RADAR tales como aplicaciones, tableros de control, búsquedas y programadas y alertas
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y045) Kyndryl Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) - TIER 2 Mexico, Mexico City
- Application Security Engineer Mexico, Mexico City
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.