Application Security Engineer
Job ID 599323BR
Date posted 01/11/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This knowledge must include identification, testing and remediation of security vulnerabilities. This role includes conducting Application Security Assessments for a variety of technical platforms, including mobile technologies, supporting application security testing and defense tooling. This role also includes the evaluation, selection, operation, integration and support of associated security tooling within the software lifecycle. Personnel in this specialty respond to vulnerabilities directly through the configuration and application of security controls, the development of custom controls and consulting with development teams to understand, prioritize and remediate issues. Industry recognized certifications for this specialty include CSSLP and CISSP as well as associated vendor certifications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or a related field.
• 4-5 years of experience
• Knowledge of Vulnerability Management System
• Knowledge of some of these tools: SAST (Checkmarx, Microfocus Fortify o Veracode)
DAST (HCL AppScan, Fortify Web Inspect)
• Knowledge of Pentesting Application
• Knowledge of some of these tools:(JAVA, Visual Basic o C# .NET, COBOL y ABAP)
• Knowledge of secure development methodologies-SDLC (Secure Software Development Life Cycle), OWASP CLASP (Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process) o SSDF (Secure Software Development Framework)
• Security configuration in operating system and databases
• Experience in DevOps / DevSecOps Pipeline assurance
• Experience in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environments
• Experience in implementing security controls
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Application Security Admin.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Security Services Specialist
(Y045) Kyndryl Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) - TIER 2 Mexico, Mexico City
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) - TIER 1 Mexico, Mexico City
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.