Security Consultant - Security, Regulatory, Risk & Compliance (m/f/x)Apply Job ID 528950BR Date posted 05/05/2022 Location(s) Lausanne, Switzerland
At Kyndryl our people are the basis of everything we do, we believe skills drives growth, so we invest in our employees. We want to be known as being fast, flat and focused in how we operate, and we want our people to feel they can be their true self when working for Kyndryl. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems the world depends on every day. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. Come and join us!
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities including:
- Interacting with Client on risk and compliance matters
- Proactively tracking and being responsible for risk mgt. and internal as well as external audits
- Timely reviewing compliance and security processes documentation and agreeing the same with Client
- Discussing with Client and following up internally on audit results and actions plan
- Defining internal Security and Compliance strategy within the department towards the Client
- Monitor E2E Security and Compliance performance for kyndryl services in contract scope such as patching, identity and access management or healthchecking remediations.
- Advice Client on regulatory matters.
- Document and periodically review security policies and exceptions derived from periodical Healthchecking execution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You bring a comprenhensive background on working for international companies.
- You are used to work in a multidisciplinary team and defining and achieving personal and common objectives.
- You are flexible and proactive, you manage your day-to-day independently and are able to coordinate with the team.
- You are dynamic and adapt quickly to change, able to identify and create new proposals.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- IT and Security background - CISM, ISA certifications are an asset.
- Solid French and English spoken and written
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y066) Kyndryl Switzerland GmbH
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position