Cyber Security Consultant (m/f/x)Apply Job ID 537978BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Lausanne, Switzerland; Zurich, Switzerland; Geneva, Switzerland
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We’re combining the mentality of a start-up with the footprint of a market leader. We’re a new organization, but we’re also a $19 billion company with 90,000 employees and a list of 4,600 clients —including 75 of the Fortune 100.
Every day, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on. We are committed to the health and improvement of the systems at the heart of the digital economy, and we work closely with our partners and customers to ensure that each achieves their peak digital performance.
Kyndryl is at the heart of progress —dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
A healthy digital ecosystem doesn’t just benefit our customers and partners; it provides oxygen to innovation and energy to change the world over. Together, let’s make sure our world thrives.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesOur team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant in full-time at our Zurich, Geneva or Lausanne location, who can help our clients to develop their cyber security strategy and architecture. This incorporates consulting in the areas of Cyber Security, Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Assessment/Management, GRC/ISMS, Information Security Risk Management, Awareness, and various Audits.
Your tasks in detail:
- Knowing and identifying customer requirements and setting yourself up as a Trusted Advisor
- Planning and conducting cyber security assessments
- Implementing or improving cyber security management strategy and processes at the customer organization
- Supporting and planning Penetration Tests and Digital Forensics measures for customers
- Initiating and accompanying projects for customers
- Developing cyber security Frameworks, based on industry best practices as well as international and applicable national standards
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert to the customers for cyber security
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseWhat you bring with you:
- Ability to architect, design and implement cyber security infrastructure, platforms and applications
- Notable customer experience and collaboration skills
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, Security+ and/or OSCP a plus
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA/HDS, and NIST/DoD frameworks
- Strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001/2, GDPR, …
- Background in computer architectures, digital design, and cryptography
- Experience with scripting/programming languages such as Ruby, Python, Go, Bash
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, fluent in English and German
- 4+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, …
Sales Engagement and support: 20%
- Master’s degree on computer science or similar disciplines
- Fluent German & English (spoken and written), French (understand conversation) is an added value
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience-
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y066) Kyndryl Switzerland GmbH
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position