Adaptive Planning Specialist
Job ID 571389BR
Date posted 01/25/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
'This role requires a blended mix of Functional and Technical Consulting skills relating to the implementation of business software applications. Workday Adaptive Planning Consultants act as trusted advisors to our organization and specialists in the functional aspects of the Workday Adaptive Planning platform. In this position, you will be enhancing the Adaptive Planning platform to perform Workforce Planning in partnership with the business users.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise- Relevant consulting or relevant functional workforce, finance or accounting industry experience
- Full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Planning
- Have a practical understanding of Workday’s implementation methodology at each stage of the project life cycle
- Gather and understand Business Requirements and demonstrating core Workday concepts, utilizing pre-delivered Workday solutions, and prototyping
- Translate requirements into configured solutions and ensuring detailed unit testing of the Workday solution
- Provide Support during multiple rounds of testing, responding to and resolving test issues
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- A problem solver, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- A strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and adaptable; you’ll be comfortable working remotely, utilizing a variety of tools with a high degree of autonomy
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
'- Be Workday Adaptive Planning Certified
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario-based models, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); ability to develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs
- Experience working with, or implementing Workforce, Financial or Accounting Planning using software application such as: Anaplan, OneStream, Hyperion or a similar application
- Experience as an architect or lead on an implementation
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y006) Kyndryl Brasil Serviços Limitada
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Deskside Support Representative - Onsite Support & Remote Resolution Brazil, Hortolândia
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.