Director, Enterprise Architecture
Job ID 640330BR
Date posted 05/23/2023
Primary Job Area Architect
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Connects an organization’s business mission, methodology and processes to its IT strategy and documentation with the help of an array of architectural models, or views, which provide a picture of how an organization's existing and future requirements may be accomplished in an effective, agile, sustainable and flexible manner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with programming, orchestration and automation languages including DevSecOps practices
- One or more cloud certification, e.g. AWS, Azure or GCP
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Ability to architect, design and implement cloud infrastructure and platforms from a security and resiliency perspective
- Practical background in designing and implementing cybersecurity infrastructure, application architectures / controls, Backup- and Restore solutions based on Multi- and Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Experience with designing and implementing isolated recovery environments (IREs) with immutable data vaults (IDVs) and air gapping
- Knowledge of security controls, such as SIEM, SOAR, IDS/IPS, PKI, IDAM, AV, WAF, DLP, EDR, DAST/SAST, Vulnerability Management, Thread Intelligence/Hunting, Security Automation, and application controls
- Experience with one or more of the following: ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, GDPR, CIS or SOC2
- One or more security certification, e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CASP+, CCSP or CCSK – or willingness to certify within first 6-month
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea, Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhia regions of Ukraine) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y009) Kyndryl Canada Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Director, Enterprise Architecture Canada, Hamilton
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?