Package Consultant: Workday IntegrationsApply Job ID 440908BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Gurgaon, India
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Package Specialist for Workday implementations, you are responsible for developing solutions that excel at user experience, aesthetics, performance, reliability and scalability.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to improve our teams’ productivity
- Modernize our portfolio via migrating / rebuilding current applications on the IBM Cloud.
- Building, automating, and releasing solutions on demand
- Leading and prioritizing backlog with guidance from Product Management, Engineering, Support/Operations
- Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
- Work on building metadata based on different source files
- Create and test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
- Create smart- push for data movements between different cubes
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Workday Certification with 4+ Years of implementation experience in Workday Integration module
- Hands-on experience with Workday Studio and Workday payroll interface
- Proven work experience on implementation Integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities – we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Being You @ Kyndryl
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 20% or 1 day a week
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position