Business Analyst: ADMApply Job ID 546519BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Gurgaon, India
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- As Business Analyst, you are required to work under Regulatory Reporting streams for TRAC Technology under Markets Post Trade Reporting.
- Ensure compliance of this Reporting regulation from both a Technology and Operational standpoint
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of the program delivery are scoped, planned, tracked, implemented and maintained post successful completion
- Accountable for Applications development deliveries happening out of India for TRAC projects across multiple IB asset classes. Ensuring all deliveries to necessary cost / budgets, against agreed SLAs and to the highest standards
- Managing business deliveries across TRAC platforms/projects including new regulations, Legacy and Strategic remediation, SIP milestones, BICEPS etc. right from prioritization, resource allocation, program planning and program execution & closure.
- Crisp and clear reporting across TRAC deliverables to reflect actual status for in progress program activities. Transparent stakeholder communication around delivery strategy/ delivery approach etc
- Deliver Regulatory Reporting programs for Markets Post Trade Pune (e.g. SFTR)
- Maintains deep understanding of a system stack that is highly complex and has ability to dive deeply into technical and business issues. Ability to act as escalation point for major Incident handling and problem management.
- Ensure that all deliveries are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Operational Risk Framework and internal Policies and Standards
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a Business Analysis function in an international investment bank and / or a major consulting firm within financial services
- Working knowledge of the regulatory reporting for Investment Bank, with very strong functional and domain knowledge of the various reporting regulation like MAS/ESMA/CFTC/HKMA/JFSA/MIFID
- Experience in OTC Derivatives and how they work from trade capture down to Back Office
- Working knowledge of an investment banking environment in regulatory reform or Trade Reporting programme
- Proven ability to deliver in matrix management environment without direct resource ownership
- Experience in process improvement analysis and business process reengineering.
- Expertise in investment banking front to back processes and Operations.
- Proven track record of execution and results, high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets.
- Sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Being You @ Kyndryl
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 20% or 1 day a week
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position