F/H – Apprentice Communication Officer Junior - Kyndryl
Job ID 621437BR
Date posted 01/24/2023
Primary Job Area Other
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
A great opportunity for an M/F communication officer junior is opening within Kyndryl France.
We are leader of IT infrastructure services, and we help our clients in their digital transformation.
Attached to the France communication department, you will help the team on internal and external communication projects.
Your role as cross communication officer junior M/F consists of:
- Participate in writing newsletters.
- Participate in the implementation of an internal digital platform (intranet) intended for all employees (head office and retail),and animate it in order to strengthen the feeling of belonging of the employees of the house.
- Organize internal events for employees (Christmas parties, cocktail parties, on-line & off-line themed events, etc.) in order to unite, stimulate teams and create commitment.
- Appropriate the strategy and the corporate culture and be an actor of its infusion with all of its employees
- Participate in writing press announcements, announcements to clients and scoping document.
- Organization of press interviews with members of the COMEX.
- Production of video content and infographics.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseMaster 2 level in university or business school.
Apprenticeship contract of 1 or 2 years preferred alternating rhythm 3d/2d (1month/1 month excluded).
Advanced skills on office tools (PowerPoint, Excel).
Writing skills and excellent level of French and good level of English essential.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Creativity, Rigour, proactivity, good written and oral communication skills.
Communication experience on social networks will be valued.
Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, I-Movie, Canva
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y024) Kyndryl France S.A.S.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- F/H – Apprenti(e) - Chargé(e) de Communication Junior - Kyndryl France, Courbevoie
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.