Associate, Systems Administration
Job ID 635077BR
Date posted 05/25/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Specializes in installing, maintaining, and upgrading internal computer hardware and software.
- Systems used for designing and developing products.
- Controls user access and passwords. Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Monitors usage and performance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should have 4+ Years of experience.
- Experience in OS platforms (windows, Linux, centos, ubuntu etc.,).
- Experience in Cloud technologies (VMWARE suite) and open stack.
- Hands on experience in ticketing and monitoring systems (Ex BMC suite- ITSM, TSSA, REMEDY etc.,).
- Hand on experience in any one Data base technology (Oracle, postgres, MySQL, Casandra etc.,)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in OS platforms (windows, linux, centos, ubuntu etc.,)
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Mainframe Storage Management India, Chennai
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?