ServiceNow SpecialistApply Job ID 425597BR Date posted 05/24/2022 Location(s) Calgary, Canada; Ottawa, Canada; Toronto, Canada; Montreal, Canada; Markham, Canada; Edmonton, Canada; Québec, Canada; Vancouver, Canada; Winnipeg, Canada; Halifax, Canada; Regina, Canada; Florenceville-Bristol, Canada
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesKyndryl is looking for leaders who are passionate about helping some of the world’s biggest companies make their Journey to the Cloud and Digital Transformations. Do you know enough about ServiceNow, the public cloud, or Consulting to help the workloads that run the world find fit-for-purpose infrastructure in today’s cutting-edge cloud paradigms? Can you break that knowledge down for our clients to show them their opportunities and solve their risks?
Our ServiceNow Specialists are leaders. They’ve gained 5+ years’ experience in technology, 5+ years’ experience in Infrastructures and are ready to make a meaningful impact on our clients. That leadership manifests in such deep technical expertise that they can lead and perform hands-on technical build, migration, and technical designs for projects to achieve client’s transformations and to help rescue clients from blocked or difficult projects. Translating client requirements, understanding client’s circumstances, and executing project services to support the design and implementation of converged infrastructure solutions, in order to deliver ServiceNow operations, consolidate and protect workloads. You will use assets and reference architectures, build proof-of concepts, build and execute implementation plans, testing plans and deployment plans to address client requirements and work with products or solutions based on partner hardware and/or partner software.
To be a ServiceNow Specialist at Kyndryl you should be ready to be hands on from technical solutioning, project startup, implementation and project close.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Deliverable based driven
- Canadian Security L2 Cleared
- Strong Working and Educational Background on Infrastructure Implementations
- Client Success Driven
- Client Satisfaction Focused
- Strong & Trusted relationships with clients
- Business Growth Passion
- Problem Solver & Creative Thinker
- Desired Outcome Focused
- Diligent and Engaging Communicator
- Timely and Accurate information keeper
- Works without supervision and strong collaboration
- Performs and Balances tasks on multiple concurrent projects across multiple customers
- Understands department/ functional mission and vision
- Exposed to demands of travel and irregular work hours
- The ServiceNow Specialist performs a wide range of duties including some of these top responsibilities:
- ServiceNow Administration
- Update set promotion
- Functional testing
- Transform map creation and data loading
- Work with the client to refine requirements
- Coordinate development and testing for configuration and code changes
- Problem solving
- Develop configuration and/or code changes
- Coordinate the installation and testing of updates and new releases.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
- Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance to developers
- Design reports, dashboards and home pages
- Customize and maintain the knowledge base
- Day to day troubleshooting of user ID/permission issues
- Review and validate the BOM, assess client's requirements, and product's specifications/features.
- Create the required artifacts (diagrams, build book, etc..)
- Implement the infrastructure to support the solution
- Work closely with various teams to gather business and technical requirements.
- Perform and Balance tasks on multiple concurrent projects across multiple customers
- Accountable for successful delivery of highly complex, multi-disciplined consulting engagements that deliver lasting and measurable value to clients
- Develop a point of view, capture, prioritize and analyze technical (functional and non-functional) requirements
- Possess strong leadership skills and further the evolution of intellectual capital assets and developing architectural resources
- Educate, mentor and coach teams in applying architectural techniques
- Facilitate and capture lessons learned from projects to update methodologies and assets
- Be a recognized as a technical though leader inside and outside of Kyndryl
- Support company initiatives for offerings, contracts, technologies, and go-to-market
- Set priorities to build technical architectural and project assets/deliverables for repurposing
- Provided professional services (Deployment, Troubleshooting, Assessment)
- Provided professional services to reinforce client's security governance, and to improve and manage the client's cybersecurity exposure.
- Implementation of clients' technical strategy
- Implemented a secure and compliant infrastructures
- Increasing the quality, quantity and frequency of client conversations and engagements for project and implementation services opportunities
- Increase the awareness, applicability and value of consulting services with our clients, sales force and delivery organization
- Achieve a “trusted advisor” personas as viewed by our clients, seller and delivery organization
- Technical Knowledge (skill level required 1 - 5) required: [ 1 = no knowledge, 5 = expert ]
3-4 Experience in Operational support
2-3 Experience in Agile methodologies and in Agile driven projects
1-3 Expertise in web development
1-3 Expertise in Java scripting
1-3 Experience in small code and configuration changes
- Leading teams towards an outcome and break down impediments
- Applied Implementation “Hand on” using best practices to deliver cloud, network and/or security solution.
- Applied Mature Architecture design framework, principles and methodologies
- Strong ServiceNow infrastructure engineering skills
- Applied Enterprise Automation strategies and principles
- Applied Enterprise Resiliency strategies and principles
- Applied Agile principles
- Applied Project Management practices
- Applied Managed Services principles
- Ability to Interpret requirements and create solutions
- Ability to Facilitate workshops
- Managing technical project workstreams to completion
- Ability to articulate key technologies’ impact on security, availability, cost, capacity, transformation, risk, business enablement and transformation objectives
- Ability to evaluate risk and merit to make recommendations
- Applied Client Facing Ability to understand and provide guidance and recommendations on solutions to address clients’ needs, challenges and transformations
- Evaluate risk and merit to make recommendations on available and speculative information
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseEducation Requirements:
- Must have:
- University graduated in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics & Electricals or any other related field.
- ServiceNow Administration Certification (CSA)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Dev/Ops fundamentals or equivalent
- Application Migrations to Cloud fundamentals or equivalent
- Mainframe Applications Development
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y009) Kyndryl Canada Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position