Service Delivery Manager
Job ID 597162BR
Date posted 09/09/2022
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Familiarity with running a change acceptance board meeting, implementing freeze periods, running major incidents, writing postmortems, continuously improving operating procedures, managing security policies, and maintaining documentation. Individual should be proficient in ServiceNow, capable of creating reports and dashboards for data mining and value stream mapping. Candidates should be comfortable working with data center and cloud computing technologies including networking, storage and power. Configuration Management and Asset Management are a plus. Role will participate in a semi-monthly on-call rotation.
3+ years of experience in the following skill sets:
- Partnering/Relationship building with cross functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Maintaining DOUs and SLAs to document engagement relationships.
- Participating in a semi-monthly 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Risk identification, mitigation, and issue management.
- Coordinating, leading, and managing project meetings and collaboration sessions.
- Problem determination and resolution.
- Compliance and Audit support.
- ServiceNow data mining and trend analysis.
- Incident, Problem and Change Management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven ability to manage diverse cross-functional teams to drive action items to closure.
- Proven track record managing multiple projects involving systems, software, and network hardware.
- Data center operations and networking (concepts/logical/physical/cabling/power).
- Familiar with Agile practices, critical thinking and a willingness to learn.
- Use of data analytics, identifying trends, leading investigation.
- Knowledge and experience in Service Now, Dynatrace, ScienceLogic, Splunk.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a 24x7 environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- PMI-PMP certification preferred or equivalent formal training/experience. Six Sigma training also helpful.
- Software including: ServiceNow, CMDBs, Office 365 or other collaboration tools.
- Major Incident Management, Post Mortem, Lesson Learned.
- Knowledge and experience in service delivery and operations.
- Knowledge and experience in ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise networks and management tooling.
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Services Delivery Squad Leader
(Y002) Kyndryl Argentina S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.