IT - Software Application DeveloperApply Job ID 565553BR Date posted 05/24/2022 Location(s) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities- Researching, designing, implementing, and maintaining application features.
- Testing applications modules.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Follow development standards.
- Create documentation of new features or update existing ones.
- Communicate with other application development partners to deliver excellent output.
- Fix the problems arising across the test cycles and continuously improves the quality of deliverables.
- Deploy and install the applications to demonstrate the successful performance of software as per the business expectation.
- Openness to learn new technology.
- Design and implement React applications.
- Create well-written code that runs efficiently and optimally.
- Test completed software and debug as necessary.
- Examine existing code and recommend patches, design overhauls or fixes for broken code.
- Modernization of applications in old technology to create a new Web/Cloud application.
- Develop new designs that take the old business process for the new application.
- Work with other Kyndryl teams to achieve the modernization goal.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in demonstrated experience in React library.
- A minimum of 1 year experience using git/github.
- Required a minimum of 1 year knowledge in GOLang.
- English language (Intermediate).
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience- Desirable cloud developing knowledge.
- Desirable knowledge in Agile frameworks.
- Desirable knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y002) Kyndryl Argentina S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position