Enterprise Application DeveloperApply Job ID 565443BR Date posted 05/24/2022 Location(s) Buenos Aires, Argentina
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities• Take initiative in performance, working independently, and with groups to effectively accomplish project objectives.
• Interact with other software engineers and technical leaders to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development.
• Design and document subsystems and system components consisting of (in OO terms) several objects working together to execute an encapsulated function of the larger system.
• Implement and debug subsystems and components.
• Write and execute tests for subsystems and components.
• Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers.
• Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and components and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
• Determine and communicate the requirements and capabilities of components within the context of the larger system, project, and team.
• Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the engineers or other project leads.
• Participate in efforts to share technology and expertise within the organization.
• Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
• Gathering information.
• Evaluating output requirements and formats.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
• An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
• Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’.
• Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching.
• Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
• Experience in data models and reporting packages.
• Experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using .Net architectures.
• Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
• Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
• Ability to communicate, orally and written, effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
• MS SQL enterprise server and MS SQL enterprise server Reporting Services.
• Prepared technical documentation for every stored procedure and updated those stored procedures with new data elements.
• Facilitated data retrieval and manipulation through implementation of Views, Procedures, Triggers and Cursors.
• Designed and implemented integrity constraints, written triggers, and stored procedures to offload middle-tier transactions.
• Microsoft Visual Studio/ Visual Code.
• Excellent math skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience• Five+ years’ experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture.
• Five+ years’ experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations.
• Working knowledge of developing in Azure cloud environments.
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y002) Kyndryl Argentina S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position