Endpoint protection Expert
Job ID 634637BR
Date posted 05/25/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in enabling and securing the client's organization, culture and ecosystem.
- Responsibilities include asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, organization models, procedures, security services, security effectiveness evaluation reports, and security awareness workshops.
- Requires experience in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives, designing security controls, and implementation within a security management cycle.
• Competitive salary and benefits: Private Life & Health Insurance, Voluntary Pension Fund contribution and monthly benefit allowance to SZÉP card.
• Internal rewards and recognition programs.
• Ongoing wellbeing initiatives (including mental health support), team outings and seasonal gifts.
• Commuting and relocation support for local, EU or overseas candidates and their *spouses and children (*provided certain conditions are met).
• Annual profit-sharing bonus subject to company performance.
• Personal and professional development both in-person and online (certified trainings, on-the-job coaching & mentoring, career progression support). we also nurture new talent and 'career changers' through our comprehensive education programs and exclusive accreditations.
• Flexible working opportunities (part-time and home office) for a better work-life balance.
• Annual 1-day paid leave for volunteering.
• An open, diverse, inclusive, and empathetic culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition.
• As the proud owner of the Family Friendly Workplace certification, we provide great benefits for working parents with fair maternity and paternity leave policies such as additional bonding leave for dads and same-sex domestic partners at the birth or adoption of a child, accommodating working parents based on needs, organizing family events and many more.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Coordinate with other EDR engineers to evaluate EDR tools against a set of predefined criteria for gap analysis.
- Test and evaluate EDR technologies in a controlled lab environment,
- Work with Service Delivery team in developing designs and policies, to include working directly with technical and security SMEs.
- Document, report and recommend EDR solutions for customer environments.
- Identify and assess customer information technology infrastructures regarding architecture, platforms, endpoints, and overall security posture.
- Research and analyze Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) technologies.
- Develop strategies and approach for deploying and configuring EDR products.
- Participate in customer meetings related to EDR talking points and deliverables.
- Work closely with engineering and test teams and participate in technical and meetings with Agency technical specialists.
- Document, publish and maintain a knowledge base of information pertaining to the functionality, processes and procedures related to the tools.
- Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience designing, deploying and integrating enterprise endpoint management systems, preferably Symantec, McAfee, MS Defender, Trend Micro
- Familiarization with EDR methodologies and practices.
- Experience configuring and integrating COTS software in support of enterprise security solutions.
- Must be able to analyze and clarify customer technical inquiries.
- Must be able to analyze vulnerability scan results, system audits, log events and troubleshoot software issues.
- Experience with threat hunting tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of cyber-attack stages, including reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation and covering tracks.
- Experience integrating layered security using network security architecture concepts using defense in depth and zero trust.
- Knowledge of malware analysis concepts and incident handling methodologies.
- Must have strong communication skills and a solid understanding of IT security concepts to include vulnerability and patch management, security operations, incident management and incident response.
- Must be able to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities, and possess strong customer focus.
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to deal with government officials and program office stakeholders diplomatically and effectively.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y029) Kyndryl Hungary Kft.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Senior Network Engineer Hungary, Vác, Hungary, Székesfehérvár, Hungary, Budapest
- Senior SAP Basis System Engineer Hungary, Budapest
- Senior Network-Security (firewall) Engineer Hungary, Budapest
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?