Job ID 621140BR
Date posted 01/24/2023
Primary Job Area Enterprise Operations
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Security Professional you will be responsible for all security operations for Kyndryl throughout Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. In addition, you will also deliver support to the security operations team throughout the EMEA region as required. You will be in a position to support and obtain an appropriate level of government security clearance. In this position you will:
- Develop / Optimize / Deliver Security Services / Programs Support Kyndryl operations across the region in-line with kyndryl policies and local legislation.
- Be accountable for country physical security, risk/crisis management, emergency planning, executive protection support, event security, risk analysis, business controls, finance planning/budget execution, and investigations.
- Provide for security of people and property during an emergency or disaster and provide for Kyndryl security management supervision and support to Crisis Management Teams.
- Drive the implementation of enhanced crisis management processes and focus on increasing the professional level of crisis management, emergency planning and Crisis Management Team response in order to minimize risks and impact during an incident.
- Comply with Kyndryl's Internal Audit requirements for all regional Security programs.
- Notify management of any increased threat to Kyndryl's people, property or business and of the security environment as necessary.
- Ensure out of line situations are reported and investigated within area of responsibility and that any required corrective actions are implemented.
- Lead / Manage Security Professionals & Suppliers Directly manage proprietary Corporate Security personnel.
- Provide guidance, motivation, direction and strategy, maintain highest standards of security expertise and resources.
- Deliver services with a strong focus on leading by example.
- Set clear performance objectives and provide valuable feedback in order to achieve objectives.
- Ensure that staff are receiving the proper level of training for their immediate assignments and for future development, and ensure training opportunities and promotions are fully consistent with Kyndryl's policies.
- Manage delivery of contracted security suppliers ensuring that quality of services are provided and maintained that effectively support business objectives.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Security professional, Law Enforcement, Investigation/ Intelligence experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- CISM or similar certification.
- CPP, CIPP/E certification or equivalent.
- Investigation/ Intelligence experience.
- Information Management, Data Analysis.
- ICS100 Incident Command Certification advantageous.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y005) Kyndryl Belgium BV/SRL
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.