Job ID 608997BR
Date posted 11/08/2022
Primary Job Area Finance
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an Accounting Analyst, you will play a unique and integral role as a ‘trusted business advisor’ in cooperation with various internal customers including Finance, Planning, Pricing, Operational teams, Business Development, Treasury, Client Financing etc.
Accounting has the responsibility to accurately record the company’s financial performance using US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Kyndryl Accounting Practices and Local Statutory Principles.
Professionals working in this area perform operational and technical accounting activities, such as accounting reconciliation or reporting and analysis of monthly/quarterly results with insight and understanding of the key business drivers.
In this role you will also provide comprehensive and meaningful information and accounting guidance to the various stakeholders noted above.
As a Kyndryl employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Growth opportunities and ongoing training in different accounting processes, work experience with different countries and an excellent work environment.
- Personal & Career Development
- Rich education offerings
- Additional Days Off
- Flexible Working Conditions
- 100% Paid Sick Leave
- Meal vouchers
- Critical Illness Insurance, Life & Disability insurance, Medical Center
- Parking space near the office
Kyndryl Slovakia is dedicated to supporting Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Slovakia. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Slovak Republic.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise• Focus on goals and results
• Curious personality, hungry to learn and grow
• Flexible and collaborative attitude, being a team player
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under time pressure Required Qualifications
• interest to apply accounting rules in a complex, SEC regulated, technology company.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of computer skills including the Office suite of product
• Language skills English – intermediate
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience• Previous working experience in a company with finance or accounting background
• Microsoft Excel – advanced
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y061) Kyndryl Services Slovensko, spol. s r.o.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Financial Reporting Analyst Slovakia, Bratislava
- Accounting Analyst Slovakia, Bratislava
- Accounting SAP Consultant - Transition & Data Migration Slovakia, Bratislava
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.