Solution Architect: Cloud Migration & ModernizationApply Job ID 501857BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Brasov, Romania; Bucharest, Romania; Timișoara, Romania
At Kyndryl, we design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. Join us!
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees' needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Solution Architect, you will directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of Software platforms.
You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
- Lead the migration of existing enterprise dashboard and workflow orchestration solution on IBM Cloud to Azure Cloud.
- Lead technical delivery of application development or system integration projects using latest technologies like Java EE, Cloud Native Application, Microservices, and API Management etc.
- Run Architectural Design Sessions to prioritize goals, build the migration roadmap, present the proposed migration architecture and implementation plan.
- Collaborate and work closely with other Technical Leads, Enterprise Architect to review architectural designs and discuss architectural decisions.
- Adhere to Kyndryl data governance, policies and quality standards.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 2+ years Azure cloud experience and 5+ years in professional IT experience.
- Experience in migrating enterprise applications to Azure Cloud Native (Azure AKS, Azure PaaS services and containers).
- Working knowledge of designing and building model-driven solutions (business rules, workflows, dashboards) using Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions.
- Good understanding in Cloud/Container technologies, e.g. Red Hat OpenStack and OpenShift
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Previous experience working with IBM Cloud and Red Hat OpenShift is a plus!
Excellent benefits we offer you:
- Business Travel Insurance - ACE (American Insurance Company)
- Partial and permanent life and disability insurance – Metropolitan Life (Allico);
- Medicover medical subscription
- Reimbursement - based on the invoice- for certain wellbeing activities (physical, spiritual, mental activities, etc.);
- Annual rest leave according to seniority
- Parental leave of 15 working days, offered within 1 year from childbirth /adoption;
- Employee Assistance Program - Optum Health
- Access to learning platforms: Udemy, O’Reilly, Microsoft Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI);
- Excellent opportunities to work with the latest MS technologies.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseAs per the job description.
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceAs per the job description.
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
General Other IT Architect
(Y057) Kyndryl Romania S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position