Full Stack Developer (Java)Apply Job ID 473812BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Brasov, Romania; Bucharest, Romania; Timișoara, Romania
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Kyndryl has an open, inclusive culture that supports learning and encourages collaboration over competition. We are actively seeking applicants from people of all backgrounds. If you are adaptable and practical, creative and determined as well as sensitive to customer’s needs, apply today!
Kyndryl places great value on its employees' needs to have the opportunity to work flexible (full or part time) or to work from home in some roles. Moreover, Kyndryl provides great benefits for working parents, with fair maternity and paternity policies.
Monitoring closely the corresponding local government regulations, we are also sensitive to talented applicants who may require a work permit or visa. Please apply today and find out more from our teams.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop web-based search and analytics application using Java and other web technologies;
- Create detail design documents and estimation for business requirements;
- Ability to perform design and development tasks independently;
- Self-starter who can ramp up quickly and become a productive member of the team.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Java - senior level;
- English - Advanced/Fluent (able to write and communicate with global team).
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Apache Solr;
- Apache Spark;
- WebSphere Application Server;
- Eclipse or Rational Application Developer;
Excellent benefits we offer you:
- Business Travel Insurance - ACE (American Insurance Company)
- Partial and permanent life and disability insurance – Metropolitan Life (Allico);
- Medicover medical subscription
- Reimbursement - based on the invoice- for certain wellbeing activities (physical, spiritual, mental activities, etc.);
- Annual rest leave according to seniority
- Parental leave of 15 working days, offered within 1 year from childbirth /adoption;
- Employee Assistance Program - Optum Health
- Access to learning platforms: Udemy, O’Reilly, Microsoft Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI);
- Excellent opportunities to work with the latest MS technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceAs per the job description.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Software Development & Support
Role (Job Role)
(Y057) Kyndryl Romania S.R.L.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position