Security ArchitectApply Job ID 534824BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Bertrange, Luxembourg
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an Security Architect at Kyndryl, you are providing consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to Security. As part of this journey you are delivering innovative solutions that are tailored to the specifics needs of our customers. Building on your extensive experience with Security you are building next-generation security platforms , sophisticated system integrations or ambitious security projects in a team of brilliant builders. You will also be the Kyndryl focal to interlock with Kyndryl's Security Partners & Providers.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By building pragmatic IT solutions for real world problems you create value for our customers every single day. Being able to deliver across different technology stacks with deep hands-on-skills you support your team and our customers by coaching, teaching and giving advice. You strongly value diversity and different opinions. You know how to motivate. You do what is right, not what is easy.
The Security Architect is a technical leadership role, responsible from strategy development to delivery. They have a winning personality with the ability to lead technical delivery teams, influence executive clients, and provide technical and business thought leadership at all times.
As an Security Architect, you have good knowledge and methods for solving complex business issues and are regarded as a subject matter expert in all areas of Security. You have a familiarity to accomplish security transformation and modernization tasks along with strategic thinking, while capable of consulting, designing, testing ideas, implementing, managing capability requirements.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, on-going business and technical career development, medical cover, pension, vacation days, free access to online learning platforms, obtain training and certification, with a good work/home balance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Solid and proven Experience in Security Architecture (At least 5 years of recent experience in application architecture and security management)
• Master degree in computer sciences or telecommunications, with a focus in IT security
• Technical knowledge of security platforms (Vulscan, Firewall, network protection, endpoint protection)
• Entrepreneurial mindset and you are able to work with tight deadlines
• Customer-centric and solution driven mindset
• Excellent leadership skills, you are able to lead a team and work within a team
• Communication/Negotiation - Guide other professionals, adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements
• Contribution/Leadership: Experience in multi-functional teams, conducted special projects, or managed department (national or international)
• Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy
• Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience• Security qualifications and certifications (CISSP/CCSP/CCSK…) any other certifications would be considered as an asset
• Technical knowledge of security fundamentals of Cloud solutions (Azure, Google, AWS) would be considered as a key asset
• Excellent communications skills in French and English. Other languages will be considered as an asset
• Since Kyndryl will collaborate intensively with local Security partners, experience with third-parties provider management will be considered as an asset.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y042) Kyndryl Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position