Infrastructure Specialist: Hybrid Cloud Projects (Virtualization)Apply Job ID 496156BR Date posted 05/12/2022 Location(s) Bertrange, Luxembourg
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities"Why Kyndryl
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
The ambition of the A&IS organization is to grow market share and take the leading position in emerging areas to establish a sustainable trajectory of growth.
We will accomplish this by attracting world class talent that drives customer transformation agenda across their digital platforms, incl. application, data and infrastructure.
We aim to be the door opener for long-term customer partnerships at Kyndryl."
"Outstanding Workplace Virtualization Services Infrastructure Specialist who have successfully completed a degree in (technical) computer science. Developing and engaging our people is a strategic priority for our business.
You work independently, structured, analytically and on your own responsibility.
You like to work in a team and have a safe demeanour. DevOps mindset would be appreciated. ITIL certified is a must. Additionally, you deserve about strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience. 5-6 years min in a similar production environment. This is an ideal place where to use and develop your skills and potential. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment. Your future made with Kyndryl.
This function includes:
• You are reliable contact person for the projects
• Drive configuration, troubleshooting, and support for infrastructure
• Proactively maintains tools for monitoring and support
• You optimize the automation methods and develop them further
• Willingness to ensure smooth operation for the customer (occasional weekends and public holidays)
• Teamwork, independent working, customer orientation and a sure appearance
• Resistance to stress, initiative taking, and team-player skills in a multi-cultural environment are a must
• Respect of strict processes is mandatory, and respect of target dates is essential
• This person will be based in Kyndryl offices in Luxembourg"
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Citrix advanced experiences in production environment (7.15 & 7.6) - up to 10 years’ experience, ideally certified CCP - V nor CCE – V
- Broader experience with Ivanti Appsense
- Broader experience with AppV
- Broader experience with SCCM
- Strong powershell and Windows Server 2016 experience
- Implement Complex Service Requests (Provision SBC / VDI’s – Configure and deploy software packages)
- Motivated to support planned overtime if requested
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Architectural background
- Citrix cloud experience with virtual apps, desktop services, ideally certified either as CC - XAD - CC, CC - VAD - MA
- Strong Citrix Network background, ideally certified either as CCA - N, CCP - N, CCE - N
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y042) Kyndryl Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position