Project Manager Digital Workplace Services (m/f/x)Apply Job ID 541320BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Berlin, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Düsseldorf, Germany; Cologne, Germany; Ehningen, Germany; Munich, Germany
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Project Manager Digital Workplace Services (m/f/x) in full-time.
We are looking for a Project Manager to plan and execute innovative service projects or portions of complex total solution projects using current scientific project management methods to meet factory / JV contract quality, cost and schedule requirements.
As a Project Manager, you will support both pre-sales phase and project execution, including involved subcontractors and Kyndryl functions, to start and successfully complete on time and on budget within DWS scope and acceptance definitions.
Your tasks in detail:
- Define project governance with a clear structure and framework
- Define responsibilities and foster collaboration to drive achievement of milestones and deliverables
- Develop an agile mindset within the project and delivery organization
- Manage stakeholders through effective and proactive communication
- Perform risk and issue management
- Implement a quality management system with accurate project tracking including milestones, quality gates and KPI measurement
- Manage and optimize project finances
- Identify new business opportunities through effective management of project scope
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized within the promised timeframe and meet customer expectations
- Manage the project E2E with smooth handover to operations.
- You will be responsible for leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms for the project as per the project charter, project agreement or contract.
- You will have overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule and contractual deliverables, which includes the application of planning, tracking, change control and risk management techniques.
- You will be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Years of project management experience: > 10 years
- Years of experience with DWS transformations: > 5 years
- Ability to lead complex projects with cross-functional project teams
- Hands-on experience with the latest project management methodologies and tools such as SCRUM, Design Thinking, JIRA, Trello, MS Project.
- Successful execution of work / JV contracts.
- Solid knowledge of status and future development of Kyndryl's IT solution offerings and competitors to control the respective project
- Excellent leadership and consulting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication (fluent in German and English)
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI, PRINCE2
- Leadership of other professionals
- Adapt communication and approach to complete negotiations with various partners leading to mutual agreements
- Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts and risks
- Develop and implement solutions
- Leads cross-functional teams or executes special projects or leads departments (national or international)
- Has a vision for the mission of the function or department
- Influences people and organizations, including senior management, when dealing with complex/difficult issues that require a great deal of diplomacy
- Significant latitude in determining tools, processes, priorities, and resources in accordance with overall business unit policies
- Recognized as an expert in his/her field
- Responsible for projects or programs involving cross-functional, statewide or regional teams
- Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact function, business unit or country costs or expenses
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience-
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y094) Kyndryl Deutschland Business & Technology Services GmbH
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position