Infrastructure Architect: Next Generation Network Services (m/f/x)
Job ID 538031BR
Date posted 09/09/2022
Primary Job Area Architect
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesOur team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect: Next Generation Network Services (m/f/x) in full-time at our German locations with immediate effect.
You tasks in detail:
- Performing network support.
- Operating and maintaining network components in a complex multi-vendor environment
- Analyzing network problems, performing configuration changes on network devices and network applications
- Implementation of security policies to control customer network traffic in complex security environments built upon multi-vendor security products (Cisco/Checkpoint/Juniper)
- Support IT network infrastructure projects with our remote teams in EMEA
- Coordinate and implement network related projects in cooperation with our customers
- Provide architectural last level solutions based on our GSSI infrastructure approach
- Support and coordinate network infrastructure “End of Life” replacement projects
- Cooperation on implementation of various projects in the customer’s network environment
- Support for the architectural reviews and proposals of network environments improvement
- Provide technical last level support (Tier 3) for your network based customer
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseWhat you bring with you:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Additional foreign language is advantage
- Operational knowledge on min CCNA level in 2 areas (LAN/ WAN / Security)
- Knowledge of TCP / IP (including all common used routing protocols: BGP, OSPF)
- Knowledge IP-services (DNS, DHCP)
- Knowledge of Switch and Router Configuration
- Linux skills preferred on Redhat ES 4 and 5 platforms
- Knowledge of Linux scripting or Perl is advantage.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) based on Cisco ACI, Checkpoint/Cisco Firepower firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, NSX
- Experience with Network security, WAN
- Experience with Ansible automation would be an advantage
- Knowledge or problem and change management process is advantage
- Customer and service orientation, Ability to operate well in an international environment, multicultural environment
- Ability to coordinate and deploy network related infrastructure projects
- Reliability, responsiveness and flexibility, Communication Skills, High motivation, Teamwork skills
- 5+ years in real production environments
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience-
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y026) Kyndryl Deutschland GmbH
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- IT-Security Architekten (m/w/x) Germany, Berlin, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Düsseldorf, Germany, Cologne, Germany, Ehningen, Germany, Munich
- IT-Security Architect (m/f/x) Germany, Berlin, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Düsseldorf, Germany, Cologne, Germany, Ehningen, Germany, Munich
- SAP Solution Architect (m/f/x) Germany, Berlin, Germany, Hamburg, Germany, Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Düsseldorf, Germany, Cologne, Germany, Ehningen, Germany, Munich
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.