Supplier Onboarding Analyst - West
Job ID 616521BR
Date posted 01/24/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Kyndryl is looking for a Supplier Onboarding Analyst to support the critical supply chain function of vetting and validating potential suppliers and business partners to support our team’s delivery and revenue stream growth.
- In this role, the Onboarding Analyst reduces risk and enables Kyndryl to efficiently conduct business, purchase goods and services, and make payments to with vendors and to ensure the supply base is compliant with laws, regulations and meets Kyndryl corporate standards.
- A good candidate for the role should demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, a growth mindset and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The role includes following desk procedure to assess the risk of new suppliers working with a number of stakeholders including Buyers, Suppliers and Delivery Teams to quickly vet and enable vendors to engage in new business with Kyndryl while minimizing risk.
- If you want to work in a team of young professionals that are at the center of making Kyndryl service a premium one for clients all over the globe, join us.
- If you are looking for ways to upgrade your language skills, work in a global environment, transform processes and receive end to end knowledge of Procurement, this is your way into the Kyndryl.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to multitask.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills (English).
- Experience working in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Previous Procurement experience.
- Worked in an agile environment Must be self-motivated and work well with other groups.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Customer Service Representative
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Network Services Specialist - Managed Network Security Services India, Noida, India, Hyderabad, India, Bengaluru
- Systems Programmer: DB2 z/OS Support India, Noida, India, Hyderabad, India, Bengaluru
- Mainframe z/OS system programmer India, Noida, India, Hyderabad, India, Bengaluru
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.