Senior Lead, Data Analysis
Job ID 629027BR
Date posted 03/13/2023
Primary Job Area Marketing, Comms & CSR
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, consultative, communication, and storytelling skills with the ability to build relationships and align across the organization to drive outcomes. We are looking for someone who enjoys building, figuring out the best way to achieve results, and working closely with a diverse set of teams. We need someone who enjoys operating in ambiguity and uses creativity to combat challenges.
- Translate client requests to make impactful recommendations that meet client needs, tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate value
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Configure and write a basic database query to customize the defined reporting requirements
- Prepare reports for Executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Create eye-catching, high quality visualizations that present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Understand how to use data, what data to use and when to use them effectively
- Manage projects and chair project-related meetings / calls
- Partner with HR Business Partners to influence the team’s strategies in particular using data driven insights for action planning
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Skilled in using MS Excel, SQL, Power BI, and PowerPoint to create data driven presentations
- Experience using Workday and Prism
- Experience using BI tools such as MS Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, SPSS
- Experience working with HR People data
- Passionate about business reporting and analytics and enjoys spotting trends
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently, while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of the organization
- Skilled in tailoring insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong planning, organization, analytics, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours in order to support global clients across multiple time zones.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday
- Experience in building intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions
- Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impact the employee lifecycle
- Experience in determining mathematical approaches to solve problems, sampling plan, and gathering, analyzing, and portraying data
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary Job Category
Marketing, Comms & CSR
Role (Job Role)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Lead, Data Analysis New York, New York
- Associate Director, Data Analysis New York, New York
- Director, Culture Leader Arizona, Phoenix, Hawaii, Honolulu, Michigan, Midland, Texas, Richardson, New York, New York, Texas, Lewisville, Texas, Irving, Missouri, Columbia, Arkansas, Bentonville, North Carolina, Research Triangle Park, Minnesota, Rochester, New York, Poughkeepsie, New Jersey, Iselin, New York, Buffalo, Georgia, Smyrna, Ohio, Columbus, DC, Washington, Kentucky, Lexington, Illinois, Chicago, Colorado, Boulder, Missouri, Hazelwood, Texas, Dallas, Connecticut, Southbury, Georgia, Atlanta, New York, Sterling Forest, New York, Rochester, Texas, Austin
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?