Sales Account Executive, Next-Gen LAN/Edge Network Services-RemoteApply Job ID 542725BR Date posted 05/26/2022 Location(s) Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; Sterling Forest, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; Southbury, Connecticut; Dallas, Texas; Hazelwood, Missouri; Boulder, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Lexington, Kentucky; Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; Smyrna, Georgia; Buffalo, New York; Iselin, New Jersey; Poughkeepsie, New York; Rochester, Minnesota; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; Bentonville, Arkansas; Columbia, Missouri; Irving, Texas; Lewisville, Texas; New York, New York; Richardson, Texas; Midland, Michigan; Honolulu, Hawaii; Phoenix, Arizona
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesIntroduction:
At Kyndryl, we design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day.
A Sales Account Executive in Kyndryl’s Network Services team provides consultative skills and technology expertise to drive sales and deliver customer service requirements. Sales Account Executives are responsible for end-to-end opportunity ownership and working with other Kyndryl resources to support deal closures and delivery in complex, cross-practice deals. This includes:
- Business Development:
- Pipeline generation (both with new and existing clients)
- Opportunity and stakeholder identification
- Conducting both internal and client facing “point of view” meetings
- Aligning Kyndryl solutions with client business needs
- Sales Activities:
- Responding to business initiatives
- Structuring solutions and responding to customer requests
- Working with Sales Account Executives in other disciplines, and Kyndryl technology alliances to provide complete solutions
- Building complete client solutions, including SOWs, BOMs and pricing, and following opportunities through delivery to completion
- Contract negotiations
This position is for experts with direct experience in Next Generation Network Services, including SDN, SDWAN, Next Gen Wireless & Private 5G/LTE, Edge Networking & Edge Computing, and Automation / Cognitive network solutions.
- Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders; experience originating deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal shaping and pricing strategies.
- Sales Management: Manage to a Quota-Based sales plan through opportunity identification, pipeline management, solution development and presentation, contracting, negotiation, and delivery of services leading to future opportunities.
- Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Practitioner Development: Perform the role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Develop and Present Case Prioritization such as TCO, ROI, and Business Case to clients
- Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create industry points of view for our service offerings.
- Subject Matter Expertise in End-to-End Network Strategy, Architecture, and Roadmap design.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseRequired Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 5+ years selling large IT/OT consulting and managed services engagements.
- 5+ years performing network transformation consulting services such as network assessments, strategy development, gap analysis, and high-level architecture design.
- $5M+/year signings responsibility combined with revenue responsibility through delivering network consulting and managed network services.
- Thought capital level expertise in areas such as network design, SD-LAN, LTE/5G, wireless, IoT devices, and edge compute.
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus on the executive levels.
- Strong communication skills including extensive experience communicating with executive levels.
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contract/profit management.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range of business departments.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of LAN Network Security and Privacy policies.
- Overall understanding of Data Center and core network architecture.
- OEM Certifications / Training such as: AWS, Azure, Google, Nokia, Cisco, & Aruba.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. This position is eligible for participation in a Kyndryl sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Kyndryl's Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Associate Partner Incentive
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position