Lead Offering Architect - Cloud (REMOTE)Apply Job ID 542712BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; Sterling Forest, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; Southbury, Connecticut; Dallas, Texas; Hazelwood, Missouri; Boulder, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Lexington, Kentucky; Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; Smyrna, Georgia; Buffalo, New York; Iselin, New Jersey; Poughkeepsie, New York; Rochester, Minnesota; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; Bentonville, Arkansas; Columbia, Missouri; Irving, Texas; Lewisville, Texas; New York, New York; Richardson, Texas; Midland, Michigan; Honolulu, Hawaii; Phoenix, Arizona
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities:
The Lead offering architect will act as the CTO for the services offering and will be responsible for setting the technical direction and roadmap for the offering. The Lead Offering architect will work with the OM to develop robust services offering that are competitive, future looking and differentiated in the market. The Lead offering architect will be the technical face of the services offering for clients, analysts as well as the hyperscalers as well.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseThe Successful Candidate with possess:
- 10 Years+ IT architecture experience
- Demonstrated experience leading large complex engagements or projects, working with clients
- Min of 6 years experience practicing architectural design, solution architecture on public clouds
- Certified at Expert (Azure) or Solution Architect Professional (AWS) or Cloud Architect Professional (GCP)
- Excellent communication skills, self motivated and self starter
- Demonstrates thought leadership and cloud expertise through blogs, whitepapers and event participations
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperiencePreferred skills and experience:
- Experience building and leading teams of architects and specialists
- Experience in cloud strategy development and implementation for clients
- Well versed in one or more hyperscaler cloud frameworks like AWS WAF, Azure CAF etc, with experience designing, reviewing and migrating existing estates to these cloud frameworks.
- In depth understanding of cloud best practices for landing zones, security, operations to be incorporated for architectures
- Experience in leading architecture workshops, working directly with technical teams from AWS enterprise customers and partners to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs for their application deployment.
- Additional specialty certifications in Hyperscaler PaaS services (AI/ML, IoT, Security, Developer)
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Kyndryl's Vaccination Policy
Beginning January 18, 2022, all employees working onsite at a Kyndryl, customer or partner location must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires meeting this criteria will be asked to submit proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of employment. Those who believe they are eligible may apply for a medical or religious accommodation prior to the start of employment.
Primary Job Category
Software Development & Support
Role (Job Role)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position