Specialty Sales Executive, Digital Workplace ServicesApply Job ID 408900BR Date posted 05/11/2022 Location(s) Austin, Texas; Rochester, New York; Sterling Forest, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; Southbury, Connecticut; Dallas, Texas; Hazelwood, Missouri; Boulder, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Lexington, Kentucky; Washington, DC; Columbus, Ohio; Smyrna, Georgia; Buffalo, New York; Iselin, New Jersey; Poughkeepsie, New York; Rochester, Minnesota; Research Triangle Park, North Carolina; Bentonville, Arkansas; Columbia, Missouri; Irving, Texas; Lewisville, Texas; New York, New York; Richardson, Texas; Midland, Michigan; Honolulu, Hawaii; Phoenix, Arizona
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesDigital Workplace Services, Specialty Sales Executive
The Digital Workplace Service Sales team member is responsible for assisting in the solutioning and selling of both project and managed services contracts to Fortune 500 clients across the globe.
The position requires previous experience in solutioning for services for the Modern Workplace with Microsoft product suite (e.g. Azure Active Directory, MS365, O365, Team, AVD and WVD) and will develop and lead the execution of effective solution strategies to help clients see the business value of the DWS proposal while providing clear differentiation over competitors. This includes establishing strong working relationships with local account teams who will typically own the client relationship.
- Responsible for driving pipeline, coordinating with business partners and local account leadership, as well as providing feedback to the Offering Team.
- Assist in the development and progression of new client sales opportunities, work with solution architects to design DWS solution recommendations for their clients and provide technical sales assistance to other sellers involved in opportunity pursuits.
- While primarily focused on large opportunities within a seller’s region, this role is part of a global team and may get involved in opportunities anywhere around the world.
- At least five years’ experience solutioning Digital Workplace Services and 10 years’ overall service sales experience
- Holds Microsoft certifications (M365, Security, etc.)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep technical understanding of modern, transformational approaches to end user services including support services, device management, desktop and application virtualization, digital experience management, and collaboration solutions
- At least five years’ experience selling end user services and 10 years’ overall service sales experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team selling environment and with external partners
- Track record of successfully building and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within a client organization
Preferred Technical and Professional ExperienceN/A
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. This position is eligible for participation in a Kyndryl sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Business Development Executive
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position