Senior Partner Sales
Job ID 632550BR
Date posted 03/17/2023
Primary Job Area Consultant
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Senior Partner Sales The Kyndryl Senior Partner Sales (SPS) assumes both new business (new client acquisition) and account ownership responsibilities for existing and new Kyndryl clients.
- One must possess demonstrated technical skills in selling Multi Cloud Environments and Services solutions.
- A thorough understanding of Cloud technologies and solutions is a must.
- One must understand the competitive landscape and be able to develop appropriate sales strategies to win.
- The SPS must be able to effectively hunt for new business and build lasting business relationships.
- The individual is expected to be networking and leveraging internal matrix and extended teams to develop best solutions for the client.
- One will need to apply sales skills to engage and close opportunities with key decision makers. This is partly a new business/business development role.
- We are looking for a true "Hunter" sales professional that understands how to cultivate new business and how to manage a territory to win net new Kyndryl clients.
- At all levels being adept at maintaining high levels of client satisfaction with Clients is the criteria for success on the role.
- The SPS must be able to manage large, complex transactions as well as cross-sell and upsell pursuits.
- Cloud - Enable digital transformation with a controlled, expert-led transition through cloud modernization, leveraging on a strong ecosystem with Azure/AWS/Google/IBM/OCI
- Data & application development services: Improve business outcomes through data management and AI-infused operations that yield intelligent insights
- Cybersecurity - Maintain business continuity and constantly adapt to new threats and regulatory standards
- Digital Workplace – Enhance user experience and work location flexibility by providing a consumer experience to employees Additional Responsibilities Will Include
- Leading customer while describing Kyndryl's point of view, solution and proposal through a value-driven sales approach
- Collaborates with, and acts as a liaison between our customers, sales experts, pre-sales solution development and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a request for information (RFI), request for proposal response (RFP), and statements of work (SOWs), and client proposals/ presentations To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to manage multiple accounts concurrently and develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include identifying, defining/qualifying sales opportunities, determining engagement scope and cost projections, and formulating potential solutions based on client requirements.
- A solid technical, and conceptual/operational background in Cloud, Data &AI and Cybersecurity areas, continuous improvement, and global sourcing concepts is beneficial.
- You must demonstrate the use of strong leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions in the cloud and ERP modernization areas.
- We are seeking a candidate that is able to lead deal teams as the single overall Sales Leader of a given sales pursuit.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Multi-Cloud Environments (Private, Public, and Hybrid) Solutions
- Knowledge of the Public Cloud Landscape: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM Cloud, etc.
- At least 7 years of experience in Cloud Sales / Services Sales.
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• 5+ years of experience in selling Multi- Cloud (Private, Public, and Hybrid) Solutions.
• 5+ years of Experience in working the Public Cloud Landscape: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM Cloud, etc.
• 5+ years of experience in Solution Services Sales.
• 5+ years of experience in Executive Relationship Management.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Business Sales & Delivery Executive
Some travel may be required based on business demand
(Y027) Kyndryl Hellas Single Member Societe Anonyme
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
Not seeing what you’re looking for?