IT Service Management Tool and Process Implementor
Job ID 430845BR
Date posted 01/24/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At Kyndryl, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers.
To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced ServiceNow Implementation Consultant. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d love to speak with you.
Objectives of this Role:
As an IT Service Management Tool and Process Implementor, you will be a ServiceNow implementation consultant delivering and transforming your customers’ enterprise service experience by optimizing company processes across different departments based on ITIL/ITSM best practices and ServiceNow solutions.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Deliver Industry Best Practice guidance working with customers to achieve their business outcomes in ITSM.
• Deliver ServiceNow solutions (including enhancements and integrations), from design and development through to testing and implementation.
• Monitor process changes throughout the project delivery and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and run functional design workshops and create design specifications based on out-of-the-box ServiceNow functionality and customer requirements.
• Ensure a cost-efficient successful implementation.
The default work location will be in the Utrecht region. It is partially possible to work remotely (from home).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Mandatory - Dutch passport / VGB screening will be required.
- 3+ years of implementation experience with ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products.
- Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management in large companies.
- ServiceNow Certifications in at least 3 modules.
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) and ITSM Fundamentals Certifications.
- Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) beneficial.
- ITIL -3 minimal foundation level.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience in process management competencies.
- Experience with Agile/DevOps way of working.
High School Diploma/GED
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 40% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
(Y048) Kyndryl Nederland B.V.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.