Job ID 618364BR
Date posted 01/10/2023
Primary Job Area Technical Specialist
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Azure DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a highly focused, self-managed Agile team who designs, develops & maintains a Continuous Build, Integration, Test and Monitoring pipeline to support the delivery of our client’s strategic ambitions.
As our teams operate in a highly dynamic, squad-based environment, you will have the opportunity to work close-knit squad that cultivates creativity and challenges the status quo and pushes limits on finding new and inventive ways to work.
This position offers great career growth opportunities using emerging technologies including Cloud, Analytics and Machine Learning as part of a highly available DevOps implementation to help drive quality, speed and efficiency.
You are also part of a team who constantly seeks to add value for our stakeholders, enhances the scalability of our infrastructure and manages the disaster recovery and capacity of our delivery pipeline.
The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for solving problems, developing highly efficient automation and digital deployment pipelines, experimenting with new technologies and development of their own hobby applications. They should also have a keen interest in researching the latest data security trends and regulations, and a broad understanding of cybersecurity attacks.
In addition, the ideal candidate must also have a relentless desire for continuous improvement through the learning of new things, be a champion of new ideas, continually explore new perspectives, and embrace going beyond their comfort zone even at the risk of failure or embarrassment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Azure Dev/Ops, Azure Policies, CICD Pipeline, ARM templates, English Fluent (verbal and written).
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous integration practices.
- Min 3-5 years proven experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Min 3-5 years proven experience with Helm & Operators.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and/or Terraform.
- Demonstrable knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift.
- Hands-on knowledge with Linux RedHat and/or Docker containerization.
- Good knowledge of Golang, NodeJS, Python, Groovy, Bash, Shell applications.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Travis and Jenkins.
- Experience with Linux development toolchain (i.e. rpm, yum) BSc in Computer Science,Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong communication skills and able to convey ideas and opinions to others.
- Problem-solving attitude.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience working in an agile team, e.g., Kanban Commitment to maintain (LCM + support queries/incidents) FSCP 2.0 products.
- Experience in Azure, certified AZ104, AZ200, AZ305.
- Proven experience with ARM templates and Powershell is a must have.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps.
- Proven experience with 2d or 3d line support.
- Knowledge of C# programming or willingness to learn this.
- Knowledge of Azure networking.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
Up to 60% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
(Y048) Kyndryl Nederland B.V.
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Jobs for you
- Network Specialist / Architect Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Groningen, Netherlands, Utrecht, Netherlands, Soesterberg, Netherlands, Maasland, Netherlands, Den Helder
- IT Service Management Tool and Process Implementor Netherlands, Amsterdam
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, star it so you can return to it easily.
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.